- Open to artists 18 years of age and older who exhibit work of original concept, design and execution.
- A valid driver’s license/picture ID will be required at check in.
- Artists must be present with his/her work for the duration of the show except for breaks. Dealers or agents may not stand in proxy for artists.
- All sales will be handled by the exhibitor.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to collect and remit payment of Georgia sales tax (7%). Sales tax forms will be included in the exhibitor packets at check in.
- Must be handmade original works, not the work of mass production studios.
- Works made with commercial kits, molds, patterns, plans or prefabricated pieces will not be accepted.
- Only artists accepted into the jewelry category may display and sell jewelry, unless prior approval is given.
- Jewelers must be the designers and hands on makers of their work. Purchased facet gems may be used. Assembled, prefabricated jewelry is not allowed. A few purchased beads may be used for accent, but the major components of each piece must be formed and created by the artist. A thorough statement describing techniques and materials is recommended.
- Exhibited photographs must be from original negatives or digital images processed by the artist.
- First reproductions must involve handwork or direct supervision by the artist and be clearly labeled as “Reproduction.” Reproductions must be signed, limited editions. Reproductions must not exceed 50% of your display.
- Embellished objects such as sweatshirts, boxes, tools, rocks or commercially made wooden objects are not allowed.
- This is a family oriented show. The Festival Committee reserves the right to ask the artist to remove questionable work including erotic and macabre art. Tasteful nudes are acceptable.
- No animals are allowed in exhibit areas-inside or out, other than those providing assistance to persons with disabilities.
- No discount or on sale signage permitted.
- We would like to use Images of Exhibiting Artists’ work on advertising, and promotional materials for this or future years of The Arts Festival of Carrollton. Please inform staff if you prefer your images not be used.
- The festival committee reserves the right to refuse exhibition of work not consistent with submitted images and/or these guidelines. The interpretation of the festival rules is solely the discretion ofThe Arts Festival of Carrollton committee.
If the festival is canceled due to issues associated with COVID 19, all fees will be refunded 100%
Jury Fee: $30 (non refundable unless show is canceled due to COVID19)
Single Booth Fee: $125
Double Booth Fee: $240 (limited number)
Please note that booth presentation is very important to the jurors.
As an entrant to this festival, I accept the decision of the Jury as final and will exhibit per the rules if selected. Entrant hereby releases the Carrollton Artist Guild and members, Carrollton Center for the Arts staff, volunteers, managers, Art Festival director, and associates, and the City of Carrollton from any and all responsibility, personal liability (injury), loss damage or legal action that may arise or occur to exhibitor, his/her goods, property or the public from any condition whatsoever during the preparation and set-up and duration of the festival exhibit under this agreement. The entrant is solely responsible for his/her property during said exhibit. Entrant is responsible for the collection of state and local taxes. All work displayed must be designed and executed by the applicant. Accepted artists must be present both days, or any award money will be forfeited.
SET UP: Friday, October 8 beginning at 9 am – Setup for Artists is all day and into the night on Friday. Around the clock security and volunteers make it possible for you to arrive at YOUR convenience. Dollies, carts, hand trucks and extra tent weights are available to borrow.